Saturday, July 13, 2013

Week 4 : With Liquify buy one Model get two free

For this assignment using liquify, there was no additional guidelines, so I decided to work on a simple portrait found on the web.




I decided to try to use liquify and the usual retouch tools to transform the original model into another one. First I changed the race. beyond the obvious change on skin color I liquified the nose and the mouth. I then added some breast and made the model more athletic by creating higher and wider shoulders




Then I changed the gender. I liquified the nose and the mouth again, removed the breast and created a higher chest, larger arms, I extended the neck by moving the head and healing the result with the clone stamp. I liquified the sides of the face to create strong jaws that I emphasized with shadows on the cheeks and created a masculine chin. I then grew the eyebrows, reduced the eyes and added texture to the skin. I could not let the poor guy with the flowery tank top so I created a black T-shirt



No comments:

Post a Comment